Thursday 5 September 2013

My Inspiration

My Inspiration

My biggest inspiration is a number of my family members.
my dear dad is a great at drawing and always think the worst of his work but my dad helped me get where I am today, I want to said how much that means to me. 
Thanks Dad.
My loving mum is kind, sweet and a great friend. She does not know much about art but she still helps me by telling me what she think about my drawings.
Thanks Mum. 
my Granddads, I have one Granddad that is an artiest and one who dose Photography.

3D paper moderns

Collage

Anna Ignatieva

Anna is one of my biggest inspiration because I love the way she uses her colours and how she makes it look 3D. Anna dose a lot of fantasy and horror draws.

"I like how the creamy- brown color stands out from the black background with some red parts. This is one of my favorite picture then she as do."

Myka Jelina

Myka Jelina was born, 1973 in Gamstonia N. Carolina and is a traditioal fantasy artist appreciated by art lovers worldwide. Her paintings are easily recognized by their beautiful subjects posed in detailed scenes of Gothic and classical adornment. Her eclectic art draws from life elements to explore and capture the delicate relationships between darkness, beauty,and color. Her favorite painting mediums are acrylic paints on masonite panel.

"I love her work because of the bright colors used like purples and yellows are used, I know this work as be painted by hand but it's what I want my work to be like"


Don Ed Hardy
Don ED Hardy is an American Artist and was born in 1945, Hardy is known you his tattoo artwork. In 1982, Hardy and his wife formed Hardy Marks Publications, they began publishing the five book series called "Tattootime". Hardy Marks has gone on to publish more then 25 books about alternative art.
"In the pass I have coped some of his work for my mini portfolio, I love the style of his work, again it's a Gothic theme with skulls and roses but that what i'm in to"  
Others



"I think these are cute because I love the color and how it look like it as been done in water color paints, they all have the same theme and have cold color to show snow/ water or sky."
"I don't know who did this work but I come across them on a desktop wallpaper website" 
"if anyone know who did this, please leave a comment below. "
"I would love the see the artist other work"
The link is below:


"I love to draw horror and fantasy most of the time but I want to try and do other stuff to."

No comments:

Post a Comment